Financing

85% of the Centre of polymer systems is financed from European Fund of the Research and Development for Innovations programme, namely the Priority Axis 2 - Regional R&D centres. The remaining 15% is covered by the state budget of the Czech Republic. The remaining expeses which cannot be financed from the above mentioned sources will be covered by the Tomas Bata University in Zlin. The overall project implementation is supervized by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic.

About the project

On January 1, 2011 TBU in Zlin started implementation of the „Centre of polymer systems" project.
Below you will find identification details of the project.
Project name:
Centre of polymer systems
Abbreviation:
CPS
Registration No.:
CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0111
Financed from:
Priority axis:
2 Regional R&D centres
Support area:
2.1 Regional R&D centres
Manager:
Assoc. prof. Vladimír Pavlínek, Ph.D.
Beneficiary:
Allocated amount:
CZK 754 042 805,-
Structure:
CZK 640 936 384,25,- from EU budget
CZK 113 106 420,75,- from Czech Republic budget
Project duration:
January 1, 2011 - August 30, 2015

CPS - posílení výzkumných kapacit

On September 1 2015 TBU in Zlin started implementation of the „CPS - posílení výzkumných kapacit“ project.
Below you will find identification details of the project.
Project name:
CPS - posílení výzkumných kapacit
Registration No.:
CZ.1.05/2.1.00/19.0409
Financed from:
Priority axis:
2 Regional R&D centres
Support area:
2.1 Regional R&D centres
Beneficiary:
Allocated amount:
CZK 48 814 500
Structure:
CZK 41 492 325 from EU budget
CZK 7 322 175 from Czech Republic budget
Project duration:
September 1 2015 - December 31 2015

Contacts

Management
Project Team

+420 734 262 658
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Copyright 2017 © Centrum polymerních systémů. Všechna práva vyhrazena
Dodavatel webu: Digitální #agentura Weboo